I am kind of, sort of, a little, not so much as earlier, in a bit of funk. It happens. The Nuva Ring, my birth control choice, tends to give me highs and lows, but that is very very normal for me. But when I am in a funk I tend to be moody and crabby and icky.
So, what I tend to do in this situation is try to count the good things. Writing works better than anything else.
ANNNDDDDD HHHHEEEERRRRREEEE WWWWEEEEEE GGGGGGOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
- I am in good health. I am not sick nor ill, nor am I suffering from any major injuries
- I have a job. In this economy, having a job is a great thing.
- I really like my job. Yes there are downsides, but at the same time there is so much to love about it
- My family is healthy and happy and I love them, as they do me.
- I have a roof over my head, food, water, and plenty electronics to play with
- I have books. Literally lots of books
- My boyfriend is a constant blessing. He makes me so happy
- I have internet!
- I have so many friends that are blessings and helpful and good to me
- I got paid today
- I went to Firefly, an amazing music experience
- My muse is tentatively still present
- I am tan (for the first time in my life, I am not pasty, pale or white. BUT TAN)
- I am healthy
- I have an abundance of good things
- I am loved. I am loved by so many 🙂