I am now very excited for tomorrow
I have decided that before finals weekend starts, I am taking that Friday (aka tomorrow) off. No studying, no worrying, just me time before the big week of pain, suffering, and death.
So, tomorrow I get to sleep in. Then I am getting lunch with a gal pal and she’s going to take me horse back riding! She has a gorgeous horse named Levi and he is lazy, but sweet. So sweet. I also really enjoy horse back riding. I’m not bad at it, but I’ve only ridden two or three times. I am walk and steer and trot just a bit. This makes me happy. My hope is to be able to go on a trail ride one day with a horse.
Then, after my day with my friend and her horse, I shall return to my apartment and get to hang out with another gal pal who I do not see often enough. We’re going to go shopping, make good, and watch movies. I shall not worry about finals all day!
Excited for tomorrow now. Very excited.
So, the last twenty four hours may have been the genuine best I have had in a long time. It was just a consistent amount of really good things happening to me.
- I got an A on my group unit plan. I had just assumed that we had failed.
- I finished my book for my kids and letters to the parents
- I had an amazing last day with my kids at preschool
- While at my last day at preschool, I was giving a note of thanks, a thank you card from one of my kids, a book from one of my kids, a toy bear from one of my kids, flowers from the parents, a picture, note, and nice hand bag from my teachers, and cupcakes from one of my cooperating teachers. As well as hundred hugs from all my little kids!
- Despite my mistakes in my sestina, my professor and my classmates really liked it! I thought it was going to fail.
- I got my community service signed off on which means I am one step closer to being done with admission for education majors
- I joined a community service club, which will be fun, is with education majors that I know and like, and will look great on a resume.
- AND the guy I went on a date with told me he liked me 🙂 I haven’t known him that long so I am taking things slow like a snail and still just getting to know him. But hey, it’s a good thing
- THE END IS IN SIGHT. This is week is almost done, which means finals will soon be over!
Now look at that list. Seriously, hot damn it’s been a great twenty four hours!
I have a giant to do list for tonight, but only one third of it is homework! That makes me so happy!
Ok, back to work. I will try and post more over the weekend, expect plenty of posts!
Now, since I didn’t have the greatest day yesterday, I wanted to put something up that makes me smile. The vile of hope is one of my favorite pictures.
And I just love cats!
Hope is all I have some days. It’s all anyone has some days. Hope is what I feed on and what I desire. Hope keeps me going. It will keep you going as well. I have faith, I believe.
And so does this adorable cat!
I know they are coming. I hope they are.
No, my day didn’t turn out as well as I had hoped. I’m just having a down moment. I know I”ll perk up in a bit, I just hate feeling so low.
So I found this picture, and I am reminding myself that I am going to get better. Everything is going to get better.
I know it