So, the last twenty four hours may have been the genuine best I have had in a long time. It was just a consistent amount of really good things happening to me.
- I got an A on my group unit plan. I had just assumed that we had failed.
- I finished my book for my kids and letters to the parents
- I had an amazing last day with my kids at preschool
- While at my last day at preschool, I was giving a note of thanks, a thank you card from one of my kids, a book from one of my kids, a toy bear from one of my kids, flowers from the parents, a picture, note, and nice hand bag from my teachers, and cupcakes from one of my cooperating teachers. As well as hundred hugs from all my little kids!
- Despite my mistakes in my sestina, my professor and my classmates really liked it! I thought it was going to fail.
- I got my community service signed off on which means I am one step closer to being done with admission for education majors
- I joined a community service club, which will be fun, is with education majors that I know and like, and will look great on a resume.
- AND the guy I went on a date with told me he liked me 🙂 I haven’t known him that long so I am taking things slow like a snail and still just getting to know him. But hey, it’s a good thing
- THE END IS IN SIGHT. This is week is almost done, which means finals will soon be over!
Now look at that list. Seriously, hot damn it’s been a great twenty four hours!
I have a giant to do list for tonight, but only one third of it is homework! That makes me so happy!
Ok, back to work. I will try and post more over the weekend, expect plenty of posts!